About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Sunday 12 July 2009

To The Directors Of Charlton Athletic Football Club

One or more of you is stalling on the detail of the proposed takeover. Whilst I am sure the objections have "£" signs in front of them, I am in no position to advise you what to do, given the amount of money you have individually, and collectively poured into the black hole that is Charlton Athletic in 2009.

Can I ask you to consider one thing though. If the takeover does not go through, can you honestly stand up and say that it was not in the best interests of the club? Will you continue to say that as the For Sale signs are hung out at the Valley?, and yes I do mean the ground.

I trust you all to do the right thing, but if nothing is announced by the middle of next week, I really do fear the worst for our club. Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment