About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Preparation?

The result of the Swansea game was one that I predicted, but sadly, just as our form shows signs of taking a turn for the better, those around us are turning their own fortunes around to more spectacular effect. Unfortunately, I cannot make home games in midweek, as I work in Northampton, so in preparation for next season, I shall be paying a visit to Sixfields tonight to see the local derby between the MK Dons, and Northampton Town.

After all, the likelihood is that we will either be playing the MK Dons in the Championship, or Northampton Town in League 1. There you go, glass half empty, or glass half full, all in one sentence

No comments:

Post a Comment