About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Sunday 25 January 2009

To Hull And Back

Fortunately not us, but Sheffield United, in the 5th round of the FA Cup. We are on our way to our own private version of Hull thank you very much. I won't be around on Tuesday, as I am working away, but quite frankly I don't really want the poison, and vitriol, that will go with this particular squalid encounter. If Hudson and Soares don't play, then for me it will say it all with regard to commitment.

Still, they are in good company aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment