About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Tuesday 1 July 2008

The Portrait of Dorian Smith

The tale of a youth whose features and stature, and fitness level, year after year, retain the same appearance of a young(ish) Andy Reid, while the shame of his inability to impress Alan Pardew after four months at Sparrows Lane, becomes mirrored on the features of his team photo.
.
Yeah alright maybe not.
.
The normally reliable Sky Sports, paints him as the target for a number of Div 1 and 2 clubs, a premise no doubt fuelled by his agent. I know, I know, before you say it, I appreciate that it is a game of speculate to accumulate, but I just hope that this is not another "old boy" who will return to The Valley in the fullness of time, play a blinder, and score the winning goal against us.

No comments:

Post a Comment