About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Tuesday 22 July 2008

The Case For The Defence

Well, if we do manage to get Timar and Crainie to come in, with Bougherra and Fortune going out, then for me, the balance of the defence will be better. I have always felt that Pards doesn't rate Moo2 as his number er.... two choice for right back, hence the appearance of Halford last season, so I do like the sound of a backline that reads Crainie, Hudson, Timar, and Youga.

Oh, and Amady Faye can play central defence can't he?

I'll get me coat.

1 comment:

  1. Faye and Play are not words that sit easily together.

    ReplyDelete