About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Friday 1 July 2011

A Taylor Made Eleven

Difficult keeping up with all the activity! At last a centre back enters the building, with the arrival of Taylor on a free from Exeter. A solid rather than rapid defender, he definitely looks better than we currently have. We need another one though, and my gut instinct tells me that Llera may well get a new contract, but what I would really like to see is a young mobile fast 'un.

I am not sure how much longer this frenetic transfer activity can keep going, but another centre back, a right back, and a striker would be nice please :-) Greedy I know, with eleven new players through the door already!

Contract End - Dec 2011

Davisson

Contract End - June 2012

Alonso*
Benson
Doherty
Elliott
Francis
Jackson
Mambo
McCormack
Pritchard
Wagstaff
Wright-Phillips

Contract End - June 2013

Evina
Pope
Solly
Sullivan
Taylor

Contract End - June 2014

Green
Hayes
Hollands
Stephens
Wiggins

First Professional Contract

Warren
Cousins
Gough
Harriott
Osbourne
Popo

Loan

None

(* = contract length unknown)

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more with you on what's still needed. Only three out and out centre forwards, one recognised right back, and even if Llera does sign, which I don't think will happen, desperately need a young ( but not a rookie) centre back with as much pace as size.

    ReplyDelete