About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Thursday 8 July 2010

Floodgates?

At last the Bailey deal is done. All fairly muted on how the deal breaks down in terms of when the money is to be paid, but nevertheless an extremely good bit of business by the board, so hats off for that. Hopefully this, and Richardson's transfer will allow the recruitment gates to open for Parkinson, who has a bare 11 to choose from, kids aside. The SLP is reporting the imminent arrival of Jackson from Notts County which I would regard as a positive move, given his sound performances for us whilst on loan last year. Just that 20 a season striker needed then?, oh and a second goalkeeper, and coverage at centre back and and and..... I know, I'm just being greedy now.

Contract End 2011


Llera
McLeod
Racon
Semedo
Sodje A
Solly
Stavrinou
Youga

Contract End 2012

Doherty
Elliott
McCormack

First Pro Contract

Davisson
Jenkinson
Mambo
Perkins
Tuna

No comments:

Post a Comment