About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Monday 8 February 2010

Swindon 1 Charlton 1

Sometimes I struggle to take positives from Charlton performances, but even I cannot deny the indomitable team spirit shown by the team on Saturday. It was the only positive though, as quite frankly the Charlton performance for 90 minutes was execrable. Ketts posting on Dr. Kish sums up exactly my feelings on the whole sorry shambles.


http://www.doctorkish.com/cgi-bin/clinic/display.pl?month=201002&date=20100207&time=2030


As I have mentioned previously, it is only helpful to us when Norwich and Leeds slip up, if we have the wherewithal to take advantage of it. We simply do not have that ability at present, and although they have to win games in hand, we would richly deserve to be in fourth spot come next Monday nights game.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that DD, would you fancy us in the Play-Offs.

    ReplyDelete