About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Sunday 28 February 2010

Southend 1 Charlton 2

Is everybody around us catching the Charlton disease? Colchester lose, Swindon, Leeds, and Huddersfield draw. We really couldn't have asked for much more could we? A more convincing display at Roots Hall, particularly in the first half would have been nice, but let's not get greedy. I bet the odds of Charlton still sitting third after yesterdays games would have been fairly generous, albeit that Colchester and Swindon can still go above us when the games in hand are played out. Just a shame that the dreaded last ten is fast approaching. For once, could we have a semi sensible end to the season? Somehow I doubt it. Whether it be good or bad, I think we all know it will be anything but sensible

No comments:

Post a Comment