About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Crystal Palace In Administration

According to the BBC website, Crystal Palace have apparently gone into administration this afternoon. Living in the land of the stripey Nigels, as I do, I have never had the same level of antipathy towards Palace that most Addicks have. I don't like seeing any football club in trouble to the extent that their future is threatened. After all, we are the prime examples of what can almost happen. No doubt it will cheer up the Addickted still smarting from yesterdays woeful, but sadly predictable demise at the hands of Leyton Orient.

Darren Ambrose anyone? - I'll get me coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment