About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Saturday 28 March 2009

Crossbars and Cross Dressing

What an eclectic bunch we Charlton bloggers are? Even before the posts hit tinternet, I had already lined up Whyteleafe v Godalming Town as a little light relief this afternoon. I first started following the Leafe when big fat Peter Garland turned out for them back in 2003, even seeing him score against AFC Wimbledon in a friendly that year.

On a different note, take a look at The Currant Bun. I freely admit that I have always found the whole Jade Goody thing distasteful, and I had no idea that our very own Josh Wright was closely linked to Jack Tweed. What is of more interest is the assertion that Wright has fallen out with Parkinson. Still, if I was pictured in the national press wearing knickers and a bra, I don't think my boss would be too chuffed either.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2346093.ece

No comments:

Post a Comment