About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Saturday 22 November 2008

In Session

Over 300 fans gathered behind the West Stand tonight demanding that Alan Pardew be sacked, after the 5-2 defeat, inflicted by Sheffield United. According to a reliable source, there is an emergency board meeting in progress, and Keith Peacock has been invited to join it. His role will be to put forward the perspective of the playing staff. The board have a tough decision to make, but I am expecting Phil Parkinson to be caretaker manager for the Tuesday night game at QPR.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment