About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Tuesday 15 July 2008

For Those Of A Commercial Bent

If I was Karren Brady, I think I would be offering Charlton about £750k right now. So what if Cardiff were offering £1m, we only want to offer £750k. After all, we appear to be the only game in town right now. You want to buy a defender and a central midfielder, and I am sure the removal of young Marcus will help you there. Well Mr. Murray, do we have a deal?

1 comment:

  1. Just in case Karen hadn't thought of it (which she probably had), she would like to thank you for the idea!

    If they try to screw us on the transfer fee, then we should tell them to get stuffed and stick Bent in the reserves.

    ReplyDelete