About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Friday 13 January 2012

Two More For The Promotion Push

No hanging about then? With Cort and Haynes now onboard, it is good to see that nobody is resting on their laurels in the push for promotion. I am curious though, as five front line strikers does seem a little heavy, compared to say the left side of midfield where I believe strengthening does need to take place. It can be argued that Clarke and Haynes are but replacements for Benson and Euell, but as neither of the latter two has been involved in the first team in any meaningful way in the all important league games, I wonder if we may see one of Wright-Phillips, Kermorgant, or Hayes exiting. I hope not, as I rate them all.

Our squad for the run in now looks like this.

Contract End - June 2012

Alonso
Doherty
Euell
Mambo
Pritchard
Wright-Phillips

Contract End - June 2013

Clarke
Cort
Evina
Harriott
Haynes
Hughes
Kermorgant
Osborne
Pope
Solly
Sullivan
Taylor
Wagstaff

Contract End - June 2014

Green
Hamer
Hayes
Hollands
Jackson
Morrison
Stephens
Smith
Wiggins

First Professional Contract

Cousins
Gough
Bover-Izquierdo
Popo
Warren

Loan

Russell (May 31st 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment