About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Just Like Buses

With thanks to Ketts for his feedback on my last post; my guess that Pritchard is on a one year deal has proved to be accurate. Hopefully he will get the opportunity to do enough next season, for the club to want to take up the option of a second year, which is also built into his contract. The other comment on my last post, from Anonymous is interesting, regarding the contractual status of Harriott. The only news on this I have seen was in the South London Press, where his agent was quoted as stating that he was due to sign a two year contract at the start of last week. I am not aware that there has been any announcement by the club to that effect though?

Another signing for the future also appears to have been made, with a two year contract being awarded to Pope, a goalkeeper from Bury Town. Again, I can see no reference to his joining on the official Charlton site, but there certainly is on the Bury Town one. I will go with the updates on both Pope and Harriott as having two year deals until any evidence to the contrary suggests otherwise.

 Contract End - Dec 2011

Davisson

Contract End - June 2012

Benson
Doherty
Elliott
Francis
Jackson
Mambo
McCormack
Pritchard
Wagstaff
Wright-Phillips

Contract End - June 2013

Harriott
Pope
Solly

Contract End - June 2014

Hollands

Loan

None

No comments:

Post a Comment