About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Dull?

No - I am not talking about England v U.S.A. - you can make your own mind up on that one. Oh!, you already have, good, let's move on then.

What I am referring to gentle reader, was the half time "entertainment" that is the BBC's goal of the season. Did anyone else notice, that in amongst the Ronaldo show, were no less than three goals by Middlesborough players?

Yes, that's right, three goals by probably one of the dullest teams in the Greatest League In The World (pat pending). Rochemback, Tuncay, and our very own dear departed Lukewarm, all got in on the action. Naturally I voted for Lukewarm, but I have to say it was one of those "'ave it" and "pick that one out" goals, that make the Prem a little suspect when it comes to consistent quality. If there is any purist footballing justice, Ronaldo's cheeky little back flick will probably get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment